2012 Toyota Avensis presented at IAA 2011 in Frankfurt with many changes in a very striking. The Toyota dealer will inspire him with private and corporate clients.
The extensively revised Toyota Avensis does not break with the virtues of the third generation of the model. Even the introduction in 2009 liked the Toyota Avensis with spaciousness, practicality and low consumption.
A more striking of 2012 Toyota Avensis is body design and an improved interior systematically help the new model even more quality, comfort and driving dynamics and a reduced noise and vibration generation. Toyota Avensis features with renewed also scores points with a very attractive price performance ratio.
Features of 2012 Toyota Avensis
In the 2012 Toyota Avensis 2.0 D-4D diesel engine, Toyota shines with a decline in consumption and subsequently reduced to 119 g / km CO2 emissions. Permit because almost 33 percent of all European countries with a CO2 rating of less than 120 g / km deductions from the vehicle tax, the new 2.0 D-4D opened these markets retail woe and fleet operators the possibility of a substantial tax savings.
- Gas Mileage26 mpg City/34 mpg Hwy
- EngineGas I4, 1.8L
- EPA ClassCompact
- Style Name4dr Sdn Auto L (Natl)
- DrivetrainFront Wheel Drive
- Passenger Capacity5
- Passenger Doors4
- Body Style4dr Car
2012 Toyota Avensis with two body styles, three diesel and two petrol engines, three transmission options and three trim lines, the Japanese have the Avensis perfect companion to the market.
- Whats The Fastest SUV in The World 2021
- Will There be a Dodge Challenger Convertible Again?
- 2021 Subaru Impreza Release Date
- 2021 subaru crosstrek colors
2012 Toyota Avensis Performance Specs
Third Gear Ratio (:1)1.00
- Brake TypePwr
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in)NA
- Disc – Rear (Yes or )NA
- Brake ABS System4-Wheel
- Drum – Rear (Yes or )Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in)10.7 x – TBD –
- Disc – Front (Yes or )Yes
- Rear Drum Diam x Width (in)9.0 x – TBD –
- Steering TypeElectric-Assist Rack & Pinion
- Turning Diameter – Curb to Curb (ft)35.4
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall17.4
- Turning Diameter – Wall to Wall (ft)– TBD –
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering)3.4
Spare Tire Order CodeNA
Spare Wheel Size (in)Compact
The 2012 Toyota Avensis diesel fits with the revised well into the middle class, adduced in Europe a diesel share of 70 percent. 64 percent of cars in this segment are used inn fleet. About 50 percent of customers choose a station wagon, no problem, it’s a 2012 Toyota Avensis Combi.
Since its launch in 1998, succeeded to the model, to establish itself firmly in the better middle class of the European car market. Traditionally based on a total of 70 585 units of the 2012 Toyota Avensis.