Volvo V60 is unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2020 in a near version of the first Volvo diesel plug-in hybrid. The Volvo V60 diesel plug-in hybrid is scheduled to roll into dealerships in 2020.The Volvo V60 estate is the result of successful cooperation between Volvo Car Corporation and the Scandinavian energy supplier Vattenfall.
The Volvo station wagon can be both with diesel and pure electric moves. One such drive currently has no other manufacturer in the offer. When it comes to electric vehicle 50 kilometers range, an extremely efficient hybrid car uses the loading joyful brother from the Volvo S60 with 1.9 l/100 km and emits only 49 g CO2 per kilometer.
The Volvo V60 is the modified hybrid from Volvo D5 five-cylinder turbo diesel with 2.4 liter engine’s output of 215 hp (158 kW) and maximum torque of 440 Newton meters at the front wheels. At the rear axle ensures Electric Rear Axle Drive in the form of a 70-hp electric motor for driving pleasure and in combination with the Volvo diesel, especially for four-wheel drive.
Volvo v60 Key Features
Starting at $40,295 MSRP
- T5 Front-Wheel Drive Drive-E powertrain with 250-horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque
- Available Polestar Optimized T8 Twin Engine plug-in hybrid powertrain with e-AWD delivering 415-horsepower and 494 lb/ft of torque
- Optional Pilot Assist and Cross Traffic Alert with auto brake
- Standard Run-Off Road Mitigation, Oncoming Lane Mitigation, and other steering assistance systems
- Volvo 9-inch Touchscreen Senses infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Wi-Fi hotspot 4G connectivity
- Available Harman/Kardon® 14 speaker 600-watt Premium Sound System
- Standard seating for 5 passengers including power-folding split rear back seats
- Whats The Fastest SUV in The World 2021
- Will There be a Dodge Challenger Convertible Again?
- 2021 Subaru Impreza Release Date
- 2021 subaru crosstrek colors
The electricity of Volvo V60 drive is fed from a 12 kWh lithium-ion battery strong unit. Power transfer in the Volvo hybrid model is up a six-speed automatic transmission. The Volvo V60 Hybrid diesel with support from the outlet is not the typical green long Hamlet, like Stefan Jacoby, president of Volvo Car Corporation, said: “In order to really convince the enthusiast driver of a green driving, it is necessary from our perspective, these customers to give possibility to realize low CO2 emissions without compromising driving pleasure to accept must. The Volvo V60 diesel plug-in hybrid has all the classic characteristics of a sports wagon. We have now combined these qualities with advanced environmental technology.